Video At The NTS... Please!

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      If anyone going to the upcoming show plans on bringing a camcorder (and of course a tripod!), how about shooting some of those
      layouts and modules mentioned in Jeffrey's recently posted letter to the NMRA? I'd love to see some of these, and I'm sure others would
      as well. It's also a great chance to learn from what others are doing.

      And as long as you're there, why not get some short interviews / questions on tape with company reps? Since Jeffrey / Z_Scale is under
      the NMRA / SIG banner, I'd imagine they'd go for it.

      John
    • Robert Allbritton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        John,

        I've got a high quality video camera going (with tripod) so look for some
        video upon return from NTS.

        Best,
        -Rob

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2001
          No worries, John. I fully intend to take some MPEGs during the show. I
          don't expect to do any live interviews though. Maybe I'll show the gathered
          Z_Scale members in their natural habitat.

          I already have the tripod ready to go and I'll be using the movie mode on my
          wife's Sony Mavica. It can do 15 secs hi res or up to 60 secs lo res. I
          like to experiment and we have lots of media to record on. I won't be able
          to upload anything while away from the Mac here at home unless I get crazy
          and pop into a cyber cafe or something. ;-)

          We're just about ready to start packing...got an appointment in Nashville,
          TN for the GATS next Saturday then on to the NTS.

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey