Re: [Z_Scale] DCC - Digitrax slot in board

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Robert, I try both installation also, but I prefer the correct and sand
      method. Installing it backwards can cause a short if you are not carefull.
      It will at least cause the inconvenience of sending it back to Digitrax.

      I also have my lights manually control by funtion 1 and 2. Lighting the back
      end when going forward makes it more prototypical on dpu services. I also
      try to see if I could dim the lights, but it didn't work.

      John