February Update

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello Fellow Zeds,
      This is a scheduled update offer for fellow Z scalers (or
      for N and others as well). I have these "seconds", Z scale
      balcony kits that have some over-etched "tabs" that hold
      parts to the fret. Aside from this, they are perfectly good
      for making some balconies.

      I am offering this Z scratch kit free with a regular order
      of $16.00 or more. Free kit is 91501, Balcony, Art Nouveau
      Orleans.

      Unrelated to the above announcement, I wish to extend my
      deepest sympathy to the Kronenberger family, friends
      and associates at this time. Feel free to send flowers
      and cards to this address:

      Bill and Sue Kronenberger
      5319 Redstart St.
      Houston, TX 77096

      Thank you Chad Bryan, you have helped a lot.

      I have created a link to Bill's Z Bend Track website
      on the Micron Art homepage as well but you can
      check it out directly at:
      http://www.zbendtrack.com

      Thanks for your attention and warm regardZ

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com