Bill Kronenberger

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
      We think about our friends and ourselves, those interactions.
      If we are lucky we get to share many of the things we
      accumulate, learn and enjoy with each other.
      It is this fun and knowledge that gives life to our hobby.
      Model railroading can often be just an accumulation
      cars, trains, tracks and structures but because these
      works do come from so many different people we, in
      a sense, become part of a network of trade and
      exchange. Some of our modelers and makers we
      know well, others we admire from afar. It is this sharing
      of fun and knowledge, that enthuses our hobby to others
      who might join in.

      Bill Kronenberger was one of those who openly shared his
      knowledge and skill for Z scale operations. Because of his
      attitude, he brought new railroaders into our Z scale realm.
      I am grateful for his presence and contributions to our
      growing circle. He will be missed, but not forgotten.

      Reynard