stuck krock engine sorry i said easy eatting words

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      FIRST FORMOST ADVICE SEND GLENN AND SANDY. BUT IF WISH TRY YOUR SELF
      REMOVE CAB COVERS OVER TRUCKS YOU NOTICE THERS WIRES ATTACHED FOR
      ELECTRICL PICK UP THEY BREAK EASY. SO BE CAREFUL THE TRUCKS HELD IN
      PLACE BY METAL PIN ON END CLOSEST TO WORN GEAR OF MOTOR IF PIN REMOVED
      NOTE THAT PIN PASSES THRU A GEAR LET TRUCKS DROP LOOSE THEN ID TAKE
      TEST LEED SEE IF MOTOR IS GOOD THE KROCK ONE FEW ENGINES HAS IDLER
      GEAR CONTROL SPEED SO BOTH TRUCKS RUN MATCH SPEEDS THE IDLER GEAR IS
      VERY TINY IN SIDE GEAR FRAME FLOATS ON TINY PIN OF THE INSIDE FRAME
      THERES GOOD CHANCE IT STILL MAY BE STUCK BEST YOU DONT TRY TAKE THEM
      TRUCK APART TO GET to gears THEY JUST BEAR GET RUN PROPERLY AGAIN TRY
      BEFORE DOING ANY THING LOOK VERY CLOSELY OF PICTURES OF MARKLIN
      DRAWING OF THAT GEAR BOX THIS ONE FEW ENGINES SHOULD TO EXPERTS FOR
      SERVICING I GOT LUCKY I DID GET MINE -FREE UP