Re: [Z_Scale] Krocodile still stuck and other troubles ...

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
      i have to go out for while but your problem easy solve wil give you anser soon i return how to check it

      "John V. McCollum" <jvmcsea@...> wrote: I removed the shells from the Kroc and gave it two good shots in the
      ultrasonic cleaner. It's still stuck and now the lights don't come on.

      I may try some electronic cleaner.

      I'll give it an overnight distilled water/non-dish detergent soak, let
      it dry out for a couple of days, try again and then ... if it is still
      stuck and dark ... where can I send it for repair?

      Also, does anyone restore cars? Does the factory offer this service?

      LORDY! I SURE DO APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP!

      John McCollum
      Long Island, Maine