Re: RE : [Z_Scale] Traction tires

  • Jeff Merill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      I'd love to have someone find some for the very common Marklin steam
      size drivers. Having some one buy replacements drivers from
      Marklin, turn them in a lathe to make a groove for the traction
      band/tire. Mount on the center axle of a 3 axle and 1 or 2 of the
      drivers on a 4 axle. Or offer a service if someone send's theirs in.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z