Change of e-mail address

  • Davis Folkerts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
      To everyone in my address book:
      If you have me in your address book and want to keep current, please note that after January 31, 2007 my defolkerts@... address will be defunct. As of now I can be reached at defolkerts@.... If you have hade me as folkertsd@... you need make no change as that address will remain good.
      To all personal frients, Greetings!
      Thank you,
      Davis and Eunice Folkerts

    • Glen Chenier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
        Davis and Eunice,

        I am one of the moderators for the Yahoo Z_Scale list and have just received your email. Lately I have seen many spammers attempt to post spam on the list and have banned these members and prevented their posts. Unfortunately if any spammers join the list and do not draw my attention with a spam post, they still see the email addresses from other members.

        In your case they now see all the email addresses of your other recipients. I cannot do anything about this; once the yahoo email is broadcast it cannot be deleted.

        In future please use the BCC field so others including potential spammers cannot see the additional email addresses. Or send the message to the Z_Scale list separately.

        Lately my own inbox has been inundated with spam. This advice is intended to help prevent even more spam to others.

        Regards,
        Glen Chenier

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
          Sorry, I goofed.

          My previous message was not intended for the list, it is too easy to
          click the email reply button out of habit and then find out the whole
          world sees the message.

          Whatever, let it stand. The advice pertains to all. There are
          spammers lurking on this list and harvesting addresses.