Re: [z_scale] Re: Kato in Z

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1 5:39 PM
      Edward Scullin wrote:

      > Hi to all who are going to St Lois
      > I think that the following is a fine idea, maybe we should get ALL of
      > us Zeers to walk over (not in a group) individually and politely ask
      > "When are you going to go into Z scale? that if nothing else it would
      > get them thinking. If we got sneaky we could check back occasionally
      > and wait till there were different people manning the Kato booth ( #
      > 171-175), and ask again
      >
      > Ed Scullin

      That's a good idea. I do the same thing when I go to the shows at H&R
      trains in Tampa. Every time that I'm there I talk to the factory reps
      and ask them when they are going to bring out at least their z gauge
      track line.
      --
      Manfred
    • Randall Smidt
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 11, 2013
        Kelley,

        I have often wondered the same thing myself.  I love Alcos!

        I find it even more interesting that there are no GE locomotives that have been made besides the no-longer available through retail AZL brass Dash 9s.  The Dash 9 and derivitives is one of the most numerous locomotives on the rails today.

        I am still looking for some of the SeaRails Alco shells as I hit some hard times when they became available (and I was one who lobbied Jim to make them) and now that I'm buying again they aren't available.  I even have chasis for them already.

        Randy Smidt