Track laying advice and idea.

  • dgsteve@altavista.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Thank-you for all your answers to the code 40 question. I pulled some
      pc board out of the parts box for work and was thinking that I could
      interupt the circut between the rails with circut board etchant after
      the rail soldering is done. The links to pictures has given me a bit
      more confidence and after my wheel set testing I can see how the
      improvement in scale look would be worth the try. Hand laying track
      could be very practical for a RR budget like mine as it consumes time
      and very little resources. I have the boiler tank almost built for my
      brass steamer body but have the cab and sides to start still. I have
      a good idea for a cow catcher but will require a new tip for the
      soldering iron first or oxygen for the Lil torch I have from jewellry
      making. Thanks again I am now on the right track. :-)