Bill K.

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 20, 2007
      words hardly covers this fine gentleman a smile with kindness for
      all. was my honor meet him and classes hey gave at 2005 in ohio few
      knew problems bill had .im praying the arc angel there open the
      doors for bill. even in heaven bill be teaching about electrical
      items. may his wonderful family know how much we liked BIll.And we
      thank them for letting him come share his abilities Im hopeing there
      be enough people interested maybe one the manfactures release A car
      in his name to honor him
    • DAVID GEORGE
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 2, 2007
        I am away in Europe for a while and have just caught
        up to the news about Bill's passing.
        He and ,Sue ,and Family have had a rough go these past
        months. Bill has had his release. My best to the
        family.

        Mister Dave