Re: [Z_Scale] Prototypical Loco Consists

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Kurt,

      I had completely forgotten about that Conrail unit.

      I have more photos to send you when I get a chance. ;-)

      Randy

      kurtulueck@... wrote:
      Hi Dan and group!

      Last summer I was in Asheville too and took some pictures. The first train
      came through was also such a colouful consist with BNSF unit leading, then a UP
      followed by the last unit from NS. I hust uploaded the pictures on the Red
      Rock Railroad homepage to share the view:
      _http://www.redrockrail.com/Asheville/Asheville.htm_
      (http://www.redrockrail.com/Asheville/Asheville.htm)

      So I don't hesitate to use my Conrail SD40-2 on the south-west style RRR
      layout. Randy Smidt took some years ago some pictures in the Tuscon area with a
      UP train with a Conrail SD50 in the consist. He was so kind and offered me to
      publish his marvelous pictures on my homepage:
      _http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/RedRockAZ/RedRockE.htm_
      (http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/RedRockAZ/RedRockE.htm)

      Enjoy colourful consists!

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://www.redrockrail.com