Hallmark UNION PACIFIC Turbine Veranda Loco

  • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Our Ztrack Magazine came today and in the Mail Bag Rick Tyson wrote
      regarding the 2006 Hallmark Keepsake Union Pacific Veranda Turbine
      Locomotive that fits on Z gauge track and is very close to Z scale.

      We went directly to our local Hallmark store, just like Rick suggested,
      to look for one. They had two and we are offering the second one for
      $23.00 shipped and you can even use PayPal if you want.

      Rick said he is installing a MTL F7 power unit in his and with a bit of
      fitting most of us should be able to do the same thing. Right now we
      are using ours on a siding on our three mainline layout and it looks
      great along with our UP GP-35 doubleheader and a train of well cars.

      Glenn and Sandy Stiska
      Largo, Florida