Re: [Z_Scale] Joe,Rob,Fred,Onkul Will, Bob et. al

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hello Fred,

      > When trying to match box with car/loco it's worse than a 1000 piece
      > mono tone jig saw puzzle. [...] On all rolliing stock and motive
      > power boxes, have a picture, vizable through the plastic boxes of
      > the car that is supposed to be in that box.

      That exactly what I want to do as soon as I'm getting to it...
      ...but at least I got me a digital camera, which will make it so much
      easier. As a hint for those who don't have one, I don't think that it
      would cause a big trouble if you copy the needed pictures from the
      relevant websites of Maerklin and others. At least as long as it is
      only for your private use...

      About the jigsaw... it can get worse than 1000 mono tone pieces. I've
      some jigsaw puzzles where all 216 pieces have 100% identical shapes.
      Only the frame is on big piece by itself...

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe