a new Z-world attn Thomas Habrik

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 1999
      On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:46:40 +0100, you wrote:

      >From: Thomas Habrik <Thomas_Habrik@...>
      >
      >is there a homepage about the program of Rep Loc Works.

      I don't think RLW (Marshall Thomson) has one.

      He has an email address, though:

      Marshall Thomson <rlw87@...>

      He sent me this:

      >I make the following turnouts:
      >
      >RT & LT #4 $15.95/ea.
      >RT & LT #6 $16.95
      >RT & LT #8 $17.95
      >#5 Wye $15.95
      >Curved (about a #10) RT & LT $19.95
      >Code 40 weathered rail (33 pieces 36" long) $32.95 or $1.25/ea.
      >Weathered wood turnout ties (250) $4.95
      >PC ties 10 x 12" long (must be cut to length) $3.50/pk.
      >Marklin rail joiners $3.50/10
      >Turnout building Instructions & templates $5.00
      >RLW N/Nn3 40 page catalog, price list and collection of newsletters $5.00.
      >Shipping at cost.
      >I take Mastercard and Visa only. I ship air marked handcrafts valued at $30 or
      >less and a Gift. My customers never pay VAT or duty.
      >Is there a shop in Europe selling other tracks than the one from Marklin.
      >I could not find any other products up to now ina any shops I visited.
      >Thomas

      Usually I don't cite private emails in a NG, but the above is in my
      opinion a catalog of general interest and not really "private"

      I hope the information will help you!

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark