Re: [Z_Scale] Re: weighting cars

  • Geoffrey H Wathen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      My weights came from some fairly thorough tests too. I note that my
      scale tends to weight cars a little heavier than yours, for short
      cars. By my scale, a 40 foot car would give .346 oz, or 9.8 g. So,
      rounding, my scale would be about 10 g, 11 g, and 12 g, for 40 ft, 50
      ft, and 60 ft cars, respectively.