I tought this forum is for supporting our hobby

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      but maybe I'm wrong. To much blathers and endless follow up's. Many
      postings have nothing to do with our hobby. Sometimes it seems to me
      like a chat room with lot's of idle talk.
      Tim, if you want rules for MOTM, then we must first talk about rules
      for posting a new Thread or a follow up.

      just my 2 Cents
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch