Question For Z Manufacturers / NTS 2001, St. Louis, MO

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      With this upcoming show in St. Louis I thought it might be interesting to hear what forum members would like to ask some of the Z
      manufacturers.

      I have one that I'd like to start with, it's actually a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

      Many times the only place to see releases from manufacturers is on a dealer's website, and it's not an exact science. Many hobby shops
      or online dealers don't update their sites that frequently, they just assume you know what a #14138 is. Is there a specific reason why
      manufacturers don't photograph their products and lay them out on the web in a clear, concise manner? I can't believe it's a cost issue
      as even an inexpensive digital camera can take fine web shots, and a quick run through Photoshop can perfect them.

      As was stated earlier, developing a new train is an expensive proposition. After all that expense, wouldn't you want the widest possible
      audience to see?

      John