I've gotta say it too, Z Happy New Year to ALL!!!!!

  • Karin Svenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I know this has been both a good year for some of you and a bad year
      for some of you. For me it has been a mixture, some very BAD, some
      very GOOD. It is my prayer that this coming year we will all have
      the strength, fortitude, and grace to get through the bad/sad that is
      bound to happen, and ride the rails of the joys of the good.

      Bill K., those of us who pray are doing so for you. So sorry that
      you are struggling. If only we could make it all better, if only we
      could...

      To you Forum people, thank you. It has been joyous to have gotten
      to "know" you as well as one can in a forum. You were there for
      Ellen and I in our time of need. Words can lift the poor in spirit
      and so many of you do so very eloquently.

      Z is a lot of fun, we all agree on that. Bupeople are so much more
      important. I hope that in 2007 I get to meet many more of you face
      to face (I feel sorry for YOU when we do). If I can survive a train
      show with Joe D., Loren, and Jim Shiff (hi Jim!) the rest of you will
      be a piece of cake!

      May I add also...
      Happy Birthday to everyone for 2007, at least those who still claim
      to have one every year!

      Z best of everything to every one...
      Karin