RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Late Christmas

  • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 29, 2006
      Jim,
      I don't know G. Brothers... and I hesitate to ask for if I discover another
      great modeler.... oh dear... ron

      From: Jim O'Connell
      Date: 12/29/2006 6:00:07 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Late Christmas

      Ron, Funny what a close nit family we all are. You got L. Rankin, from
      you brother. I got a G. Brothers barn from Karin. Go figure. Cheers,
      Jim CCRR

      THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND THE PRIVACY OFFICER, AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THIS INFORMATION.

    • Randall Smidt

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 29, 2006
          Oh, GRAY brothers!!! I didn't know they were known as the G men to those in
          the know.... Jim, I probably tried to get that barn you rat :) Happy New Year

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 29, 2006
            Well, yes she did as a matter of fact, she sent me 20 year's worth.......do
            you suppose she is trying to tell me something?
            Going to burn it this winter to stay warm.......
            Loren

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 29, 2006
              I finally got my kids to drop by a hobby shop (after many years of
              getting shirts and books). Got 2 MTL box cars, an MTL tank car, a
              Marklin Wine car (that's a tiny one), some scenery materials, and a
              Marklin laser cut wood kit for a firehouse (I didn't know Marklin
              carried such a thing). It was a good holiday.

              Ell Geib

              >Russ Meier wrote:
              >
              >Hello everyone:
              >
              >I hope you had a happy holiday season. My wife just surprised me
              >with a late christmas gift
              >-- I was in my LHS today and he said "I have an engine here for
              >you." I said, "What? I didn't
              >order an engine." He said "I know, but your wife did -- she wanted
              >you to be surprised the
              >next time you came in."
              >
              >Cool . New SOO GP35 circling slowly pulling all nine MTL Days of
              >Christmas cars in a break-
              >in period right now. I see SOO and CP 20 or more times a day -- I
              >live blocks from their
              >mainline, cross it on my way to work, hear them working all day long. Heaven.
              >
              >So, not to start a long topic posting that causes some to grumble,
              >but just out of curiosity:
              >
              >Did you get any Z that made your day at the holidays?
              >
              >Russ Meier
              >MILW, UP, and CP in Z
              >Milwaukee, WI
            • Paul Hertel
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 31, 2006
                I didn't get any Z directly however, I got cash meant to buy some so I've
                been busy on e-Bay getting buildings, a purchase of a 4-6-2 Marklin #8886
                during our local train show and a visit to my LHS to get some items on
                order.

                Happy Z'ing
                Paul
                Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
                Car A
                MidweZt HaulerZ
                Belleville, IL
                www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>

                <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=229250/grpspId=1706533816/msgId=
                49985/stime=1167439589/nc1=3848610/nc2=4299905/nc3=3848531>