Re: [z_scale] shells

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Bob Byrne wrote:

      > Rob wrote:
      >
      > > I was visiting my local dealer, Buki's http://www.bukis.com
      > > and found that he has two Märklin B&O F7 A unit shells
      > > for sale.
      > >
      > > Rob Kluz
      >
      > This is interesting. I'd like to have a few "dummy" locos sitting in
      > spurs to add some depth to my layout without the expense of buying powered
      > ones. Even shells sitting on non-standard bogies from a carriage
      > would be adequate. Is this possible?
      >
      > Regards, Bob

      If you want dummy shells contact Marshall Thomson of

      Republic Locomotive Works
      16 Little Cape Horn
      Cathlamet, WA 98612

      He sells Micro Trains F-7 shells for just a few bucks. I don't remember
      if you can have a choice of road names. He removes the shells when he
      sells his Nn3 Heisler conversion kits.

      His email is rlw87@...

      Sometimes he is hard to contact because he travels but when I ordered
      some items from him (Nn3 scale NMRA type track gauge. Nn3 uses Z scale
      track.) His responses were immediate.

      Bill
      El Toro