EDITORIAL: May-June Ztrack

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 6:46 PM
      Hi Gang,

      Take a look at the great cover photos on the new issue of Ztrack
      Magazine. If you haven't got a subscription to Ztrack, it's time
      that
      you did.

      http://www.ztrack.com/asrtpgs/7.3covlg.html

      This month's issue has a preview of the National Train Show.
      Just imagine what the report from the National Train Show will
      be like...new products, the Great Z Gathering in St. Louis,
      interviews with Hans Rittervold and Harald Freudenreich and
      who knows what else?

      Why am I writing this commercial for Ztrack? I want everyone on
      the list to get a subscripton so that we can pressure Rob Kluz to
      go to a monthly format ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Contributing Editor, Ztrack Magazine