Re: [z_scale] Plaster of Paris-experience?

  • Ian & Sandi Blease
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2001
      HiAngel Costa Rica,

      I would not use plaster of paris. Use Hydrocal.

      Hydrocal is readly obtainable at most model train stores.

      I use hydrocal because it is lighter, stronger and sets up faster and better
      than plaster of paris. It is also easy to use with molds. I also use
      scultomold to tie different hydrocal castings together when making rock
      faces.After painting and weathering it is hard to see the joins.

      Ian Blease