Re: [z_scale] More on Roadbeds

  • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2001
      Dear Jeff,

      and to improve the impression onto the judges, add - B R I G H T - light!!!

      The layout has to shine and glance to attract the judges. I use three spot
      lights at 60 watts each for a 47 inches layout.

      And it has to be presented at a reasonable hight! Some judges are somewhat weak
      on their eyes.

      So, 50 inches is a fine height to show your jewel, I think and experienced.

      Greetings

      Dieter

      Dieter W. Nolte
      E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...