Re: [z_scale] New Poll.....

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2001
      Yes, Bill, you are correct about attachments being removed from Digests. I
      will try to remember to include a link to the photos when I decide how I
      plan to distribute the daily reports, i.e. send them to VECRR with a
      reminder sent to Z_Scale, send them to Z_Scale with a reminder sent to VECRR
      or send them to both groups. ??? I don't think that the VECRR members would
      want to receive two sets of postings with photos (could be annoying to
      them). Then again I really don't feel comfortable circumventing the "no
      attachments" rule in Z_Scale. I'll figure something out I guess!

      If you have access to a web hosting service like epier.com, then you can
      read the messages from the Z_Scale web site. I can always include the URL
      for the original message in the body of the posting so that digest readers
      can click to read the message with the photos.

      Is that confusing enough?

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey