Alco PA

  • ddechamp71@yahoo.fr
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 28, 2001
      Quick look at Ztrack web site this morning (waiting for my issue):
      tha Alco PA is now available for Ztrack suscribers, for deliveries by
      end of July (2 road names for the time: ATSF and D&RGW).
    • Randall Smidt
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 11, 2013
        Kelley,

        I have often wondered the same thing myself.  I love Alcos!

        I find it even more interesting that there are no GE locomotives that have been made besides the no-longer available through retail AZL brass Dash 9s.  The Dash 9 and derivitives is one of the most numerous locomotives on the rails today.

        I am still looking for some of the SeaRails Alco shells as I hit some hard times when they became available (and I was one who lobbied Jim to make them) and now that I'm buying again they aren't available.  I even have chasis for them already.

        Randy Smidt