Re: Roadbed Solultion From Jeffery

  • dgsteve@altavista.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2001
      I sourced the neoprene at a foam supply shop here in Vancouver. They
      have black in 3/8" to high I figure and in 1/8", they also had a
      white closed cell foam that was a bit more affordable. I will post
      pics in files under MaitenanceShed once I get batteries for camera.
      Sound woul be helped i would think as well as it flexes and
      strectches well. S. I got reverse loop sorted and can't wait to get
      my next used track lot which includes a slip switch which may be a
      challenge. :)