RE : [Z_Scale] What is the Theme of your Layout and/or Module!

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi Fellow Z-Scalers,

      The theme of my two layouts that I am building (baseboards and a few
      buildings built so far) are Bavarian Mountain, Zeppelins (Air and Rail) and
      German food production. Wurst (sausage) factory, saurkraut, bagels, wine,
      beer, gateux etc.

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa Cull
      UK

    • cadillac1949
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 3, 2006
        My 4 lay outs are kind of a vague representation of the USA sometime
        after WW2. I have a bunch of Marklin European stuff and European
        Structures (Most of my USA buildings I had to scratch build) So I was
        thinking I might have modify my largest layout to be the USA on one
        side then go over a scale 125' bridge and be in Germany .

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:

        > Hi Fellow Z-Scalers,
        >
        > The theme of my two layouts that I am building (baseboards and a few
        > buildings built so far) are Bavarian Mountain, Zeppelins (Air and
        Rail) and
        > German food production. Wurst (sausage) factory, saurkraut, bagels,
        wine,
        > beer, gateux etc.
        >
        > Kind RegardZ
        >
        > Melissa Cull