Re: [Z_Scale] Last Call for Entries - Model of the Month December Poll starts tomorrow

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hello Glen,

      > We have some fine modelling entries in the December Model of the Month
      > Photos folder.

      well, I'm not sure if my pictures will meet the standard for this, but
      I won't know without tying.. :-)

      Those two pictures are from models my wife Karin made together with my
      son Bjarne.

      I forgot the description for the barn, and couldn't delete the first
      upload to do a new one, and also couldn't edit the entry... :-(
      The barn is from leftover timberframes from Faller houses. Glued on
      paper, and with a roof from paper, with some scenic materiel glued on.
      The base is simple sand from the playground...

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe