Last Call for Entries - Model of the Month December Poll starts tomorrow

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      I tried to post this last night and it didn't take, trying again...

      We have some fine modelling entries in the December Model of the Month
      Photos folder. Tomorrow will set up the poll for 1 week of multiple
      choice voting, so please put any last minute entries of your Z-Scale-
      only models into the folder within the next 24 hours. Cannot change
      the poll to add new entries after voting starts or all votes will be
      lost (a yahoo thing), so any late entries will be held for the January
      MOTM.
    • Uwe Liermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Hello Glen,

        > We have some fine modelling entries in the December Model of the Month
        > Photos folder.

        well, I'm not sure if my pictures will meet the standard for this, but
        I won't know without tying.. :-)

        Those two pictures are from models my wife Karin made together with my
        son Bjarne.

        I forgot the description for the barn, and couldn't delete the first
        upload to do a new one, and also couldn't edit the entry... :-(
        The barn is from leftover timberframes from Faller houses. Glued on
        paper, and with a roof from paper, with some scenic materiel glued on.
        The base is simple sand from the playground...

        --
        GreetingZ
        Uwe