Re: [Z_Scale] Life Magazine in todays newspapaer

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      I think the mountain was close to 10 feet tall, but I Rob will have to answer that one.

      Can you give us any more details on the article? None of the papers in my local area carry the LIFE insert.

      Thanks,
      Randy smidt

      Dave Hjortnaes <dlhort1955@...> wrote:
      There is an article about the National Train Show in this weekends LIFE
      magazine. Andy Shaw has a nice picture of his Z scale layout in the
      article. It also mentions that last years show featured a layout with
      an eight-foot tall mountain. I thought Rob's layout was taller than
      that.

      dave h.

    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Randy:

        Contact me off line with your address and I'll send it too you. If you
        don't see it though you really haven't missed too much. Regarding the
        height, you have to decide whether you measure from the floor or from
        the viewing platform(s) you stood on.

        .don

        Don
        Akron, Ohio - USA