Re: Soldering MTL Track

  • bernie_penkin
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 28, 2006
      Oh how I hate the automatic spelling correction!!!!!

      Yes, the finish is Tung Oil. =)

      Bernie

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> wrote:

      > Tung oil I hope!
    • Ell Geib
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2006
        I found the new version of MS Word much easier to get along with when
        I turned off almost all of the automatic junk. The programmers
        apparently think everyone who uses Word is a blithering idiot.

        Ell Geib
      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2006
          Hello Ell,
          I agree 100%. Even the MS Excel spreadsheet is juvenile;
          trying to link things that these smart aleck programmers
          assume we want. Glad I have created "work-arounds" to
          what could otherwise be very fine software.

          Reynard
          On Dec 2, 2006, at 5:53 PM, Ell Geib wrote:

          > I found the new version of MS Word much easier to get along with when
          > I turned off almost all of the automatic junk. The programmers
          > apparently think everyone who uses Word is a blithering idiot.
          >
          > Ell Geib

        • Tom Fisher
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2006
            Try Corel. Real word processers use WordPerfect.

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com