WEB Site Update

  • Larry Donsbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      This has been a wonderful year for the members of San Antonio Z (SAZ)
      and Northwest Crossing (NWX-Houston). We participated in many shows
      in Texas and attended the NTS 2006. I would even go so far as to say
      it was a great year for me personally.

      With the year coming to an end, we are looking forward to the new
      year. That means that we are planning what shows the Z Scale Clubs
      will be attending.

      So I am asking those clubs that would like to advertise their
      activities in 2007, to supply me with the events you will be
      attending and for those clubs, groups or organizations that have not
      already done so, to provide club information for posting to:
      www.zscaleinfo.com.

      For those manufactures and retailers that would like to be listed on
      the web site, please let me know.

      For those that have not visited the site, the site was set up to
      provide a source of information for any and all persons interested in
      Z Scale. Visit the site, the webmaster is interested in your
      comments.

      Larry D
      San Antonio