RE: [Z_Scale] AZL ATSF and PRR FP7 Preproduction Samples

  • John & Sue Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
      Rob,

      STUNNING!!!

      John

      _____

      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      ztrack@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:36 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] AZL ATSF and PRR FP7 Preproduction Samples

      AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples. These
      images
      have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the ATSF GP7
      and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR does have
      this
      feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one getting excited

      yet?

      http://www.ztrack <http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html>
      com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack <http://www.ztrack.com/> com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
        Although undec MTL GP35 appears to be a poor seller,
        is it planned to release an undec GP7/9, either at MTL
        or AZL?
        Dominique

        --- Tom Browning <thomascb2004@...> a écrit :

        > This is all an evil plot to keep me broke (wink)!!!
        > Nice work Rob.
        > Tom in Dallas

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
      • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
          It would make the difference in which manufacturer I would select as I would do
          repaint anyway... with at least 2. ron

          --- Tom Browning < thomascb2004@ <mailto:thomascb2004%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> a
          écrit :

          > This is all an evil plot to keep me broke (wink)!!!
          > Nice work Rob.
          > Tom in Dallas

          Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
          Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
          http://fr.answers <http://fr.answers.yahoo.com> yahoo.com

        • Randall Smidt
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
            They look even better with their clothes on. ;-)

            Now which one to get?

            Any updates on pricing or more exact release dates?

            You had me really excited there for a moment with the typo in the subject line announcing a new FP7, then I realized it was a typo. ;-) I'll guess I'll still have to kitbash one of these for the SOU Rwy.

            Randy

            ztrack@... wrote:
            AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples. These images
            have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the ATSF GP7
            and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR does have this
            feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one getting excited
            yet?

            http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

            Rob

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            6142 Northcliff Blvd.
            Dublin, OH 43016
            phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
            http://www.ztrack.com/
            Distributor American Z Line

          • Daniel Stirpe
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
              Excited isn't the word. It looks like it's going to be an expensive
              year at the Stirpe house. Oh well, who needs food and heating oil,
              anyway. And clothing and shelter aren't all they are cracked up to be
              either. 2007 is going to an expensive year.
              Dan S.

              > AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples.
              These images
              > have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the
              ATSF GP7
              > and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR
              does have this
              > feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one
              getting excited
              > yet?
              >
              > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
              >
              > Rob
              >

              > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              > Dublin, OH 43016
              > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              > http://www.ztrack.com/
              > Distributor American Z Line

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
                Dan,
                It gets much worse if you factor in all the surprises that Joe has in store
                for 2007. You're right, heating oil isn't worth the expense, but it is hard
                to install those pesky coupler springs when your fingers are blue and your
                belly is empty.

                Decisions, decisions.....

                Loren