Re: What is the theme of your layout/module?

  • pinekirk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      I'm doing Rio Grande (D&RGW) in the mid to late '70s, probably the
      Monarch Branch. there's an interesting rock/gravel quarrie operation
      outside of town (canon city, co) that i like (Rock and Rail) with
      locos painted up in a red and yellow scheme very much like the modern
      red/white SOO locos.

      modeling monarch branch would allow me a small quarrie industry,
      mountain scenery (with actual 4% grade!) and the D&RGW GPs that i
      love, and maybe let me sneak in a Rock and Rail loco.

      right now, however, the mountains are barren blue (foam) and the
      rivers run dry. hope to be scenicking and running trains soon after
      christmas.
      dave f.