AZL ATSF and PRR FP7 Preproduction Samples

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
      AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples. These images
      have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the ATSF GP7
      and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR does have this
      feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one getting excited
      yet?

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      http://www.ztrack.com/
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Tom Browning
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
        This is all an evil plot to keep me broke (wink)!!! Nice work Rob.
        Tom in Dallas

        > AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples.
        These images
        > have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the
        ATSF GP7
        > and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR
        does have this
        > feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one
        getting excited
        > yet?
        >
        > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
        >
        > Rob
        >

        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        > Dublin, OH 43016
        > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        > http://www.ztrack.com/
        > Distributor American Z Line

      • John & Sue Bartolotto
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
          Rob,

          STUNNING!!!

          John

          _____

          http://www.ztrack <http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html>
          com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          http://www.ztrack <http://www.ztrack.com/> com/
          Distributor American Z Line

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
            Although undec MTL GP35 appears to be a poor seller,
            is it planned to release an undec GP7/9, either at MTL
            or AZL?
            Dominique

            --- Tom Browning <thomascb2004@...> a écrit :

            > This is all an evil plot to keep me broke (wink)!!!
            > Nice work Rob.
            > Tom in Dallas

            http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
          • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
              It would make the difference in which manufacturer I would select as I would do
              repaint anyway... with at least 2. ron

              --- Tom Browning < thomascb2004@ <mailto:thomascb2004%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> a
              écrit :

              > This is all an evil plot to keep me broke (wink)!!!
              > Nice work Rob.
              > Tom in Dallas

              Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
              Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
              http://fr.answers <http://fr.answers.yahoo.com> yahoo.com

            • Randall Smidt
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
                They look even better with their clothes on. ;-)

                Now which one to get?

                Any updates on pricing or more exact release dates?

                You had me really excited there for a moment with the typo in the subject line announcing a new FP7, then I realized it was a typo. ;-) I'll guess I'll still have to kitbash one of these for the SOU Rwy.

                Randy

                ztrack@... wrote:
                AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples. These images
                have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the ATSF GP7
                and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR does have this
                feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one getting excited
                yet?

                http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                Dublin, OH 43016
                phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                http://www.ztrack.com/
                Distributor American Z Line

              • Daniel Stirpe
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
                  Excited isn't the word. It looks like it's going to be an expensive
                  year at the Stirpe house. Oh well, who needs food and heating oil,
                  anyway. And clothing and shelter aren't all they are cracked up to be
                  either. 2007 is going to an expensive year.
                  Dan S.

                  > AZL is excited to share the first photos of painted GP7 samples.
                  These images
                  > have just come in today from Ajin in Korea. The images are of the
                  ATSF GP7
                  > and the PRR GP7. The ATSF does not have a dynamic brake. The PRR
                  does have this
                  > feature. The images are of the hand painted samples. Any one
                  getting excited
                  > yet?
                  >
                  > http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/azl_newreleases.html
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >

                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                  > Dublin, OH 43016
                  > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                  > http://www.ztrack.com/
                  > Distributor American Z Line

                • Loren Snyder
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
                    Dan,
                    It gets much worse if you factor in all the surprises that Joe has in store
                    for 2007. You're right, heating oil isn't worth the expense, but it is hard
                    to install those pesky coupler springs when your fingers are blue and your
                    belly is empty.

                    Decisions, decisions.....

                    Loren