Re: RE : [Z_Scale] Re: Big Website update

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2006
      I still think at the very least, Jurg should submit some photos to MR's Trackside photos section.

      Randy

      Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
      Hello Dominique, Jürg, Tim,
      I would agree, those are very fine and
      carefully detailed container cars and diesels!
      I like the color and logo scheme of the entire line.
      Also, it makes me very glad to know that our
      Z Pratt Truss bridges will not pose a "clearance"
      problem for modern container cars like these.

      All of Jürg's dioramas are worthy of a long, multi-page
      article in a major model railroading publication.
      I suspect that Ztrack will get the "scoop" and that the
      HO mouthpiece publications will continue miss out
      on what's really going on in 21st century model railroading.

      Onward to the future!
      Reynard