Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Collinsville, IL Great Train Expo 11/25-26/2006

  • MOFWCABOOSE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2006
      At the Scale Rails of Southwest Florida Train Show in Fort Myers I had my
      little Z Christmas layout again this year, and I noticed a dearth of "cute" from
      the women also; "cool" seemed to be more in vogue this year. As for the men,
      most of them remarked something along the lines that they were moving up to a
      larger scale because they could no longer handle the smaller ones.

      I told every one of them about the Japanese "TJ" scale recently discussed on
      this forum, and some simply did not believe it. I'm not sure I believe it
      either, and I would surely like to see some running trains in this scale.

      John C. La Rue, Jr.
      Bonita Springs, FL