Re: The slight radius Track in the MTL Turnouts!

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hobo :o)

      The 490mm 13 degree track section is the part you are refering to.
      Yes, we will be bulk packaging those as well, if you need a few extra
      I might have them laying around but no promises. We only had a few
      painted up for testing, and have only gotten enough for the switches
      we have. Let me know what you need.

      Cheers

      Joe