Re: [Z_Scale] Need suggestions/help and input on workshop: Starting a Z Scale layout.

  • Jim Glass
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Gert,

      This is so good that I plan to issue copies the workshop not only for the
      content, but also to illustrate the kind of help we get from z_scale forum.
      On the back will be Alan's email also. With Rob's Ztrack magazine
      Participants should be Sat-Tis-Fied.

      Thanks all, Not too late to add to 'our' list until Nov 18-19.

      JimGl
      Redmond, WA