Insider 2007 loco

  • Graham Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I found the info sheet for the 2007 insider loco, scanned it and added
      it to the flying scotsman folder for your information
      Graham
    • John Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Just imagine how many they would sell if they produced a Big Boy in Z!

        John

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Jones" <zclubgb@...> wrote:

        > I found the info sheet for the 2007 insider loco, scanned it and
        added
        > it to the flying scotsman folder for your information
        > Graham

      • Karin Svenson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "John Bartolotto" <jsbart@...> wrote:

          > Just imagine how many they would sell if they produced a Big Boy in
          Z!

          > John

          Oy Vey! Can you imagine the complaints we'd hear when that Big Boy
          couldn't make it through ANYONE'S turnouts, let alone lack of wide
          radius track????? Would be a purdy one for the shelf though!

          ;o}