Obscure Maerklin Refrigerator Wagens

  • jamsterbob
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      I have the following, that I cannot find any information and/or photos
      about, which have some "strange" Maerklin numbers:

      98036 50 Jahre Baden-Wurttemberg
      98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)
      8600.134 Binding Lager (dark blue)

      Anything that anyone out there has on these wagens would be most
      appreciated. THANKS!
    • Chris Kaminski
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        > 98036 50 Jahre Baden-Wurttemberg
        > 98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)
        > 8600.134 Binding Lager (dark blue)

        have you seen this for example:
        http://zscale.de/images/98/image_29.html
        Chris
      • Chris Kaminski
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
          > I have the following, that I cannot find any information and/or photos
          > about, which have some "strange" Maerklin numbers:
          > 98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)

          and this:
          http://zscale.de/images/98/image_32.html

          Chris
        • Chris Kaminski
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Kaminski" <bambukouk@...> wrote:

            > > 98036 50 Jahre Baden-Wurttemberg
            > > 98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)
            > > 8600.134 Binding Lager (dark blue)
            >
            > have you seen this for example:
            > http://zscale.de/images/98/image_29.html
            > Chris

            btw it looks like you have your numbers mixed up...
            it should be:
            98036 Binding Lager (dark blue)
            98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)

            and the third one can be found (for sale actually):
            http://www.modellbahn.com/images/4680.2002702.c.jpg
            unless it is totally different animal?
            Chris
          • Chris Kaminski
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
              > and the third one can be found (for sale actually):
              > http://www.modellbahn.com/images/4680.2002702.c.jpg
              > unless it is totally different animal?

              of course I've got my gauges mixed up :-)

              I should have posted this (correct) link:
              http://www.thezcollection.be/advertising%20bestanden%202/1483.htm
              sorry for the confusion
              Chris
            • Chris Kaminski
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
                > I have the following, that I cannot find any information and/or photos
                > about, which have some "strange" Maerklin numbers:
                > 98036 50 Jahre Baden-Wurttemberg
                > 98042 Ahrens Bier (blue)
                > 8600.134 Binding Lager (dark blue)
                > Anything that anyone out there has on these wagens would be most
                > appreciated. THANKS!

                you could go there:
                http://www.thezcollection.be/
                Chris