Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z in Milwaukee

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      One in the pack?........she IS the pack!................
      Awwooooooooooooooooooo!

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        Joe I will be there and will be sure to stop by to talk and check out
        the new turnouts. I met you in Columbus--but that was long ago--I
        look forward to seeing you again

        Ellen
        Indianapolis

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted everyone in the area know that I was going to be working
        > the MTL Booth (Solo this time) in Milwaukee next weekend. If your in
        > the area, stop by so I can put a face on a name. I will have some new
        > product to show off as well, and we can fuss over the switches.
        >
        > Hope to see new and old friends there.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Joe
        > MTL

      • Dave Hjortnaes
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ejshelton@...> wrote:

          > Joe I will be there and will be sure to stop by to talk and check out
          > the new turnouts. I met you in Columbus--but that was long ago--I
          > look forward to seeing you again
          >
          > Ellen
          > Indianapolis
          >
          > Dear Ellen:

          Don't forget to stop by and add your vote to the cigar box contest on
          Saturday at the WIZkidZ site.
          Joe, will you be bringing any switches?

          dave h.
        • Joe DAmato
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
            Hi Ellen, good to hear from you. Yep, none for sale, but will have
            some to play with at the booth. We are working as fast as we can to
            get more done, and I think we will have enough this time to keep a
            good stock of them

            Cheers

            Joe

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Hjortnaes" <dlhort1955@...>