Re: Z in Milwaukee

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Always one in the pack....Wisconsin... :oP

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Karin Svenson" <karin@...> wrote:

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wanted everyone in the area know that I was going to be
      working
      > > the MTL Booth (Solo this time) in Milwaukee next weekend. If
      your
      > in
      > > the area, stop by so I can put a face on a name.> Cheers
      > >
      > > Joe
      > > MTL
      >
      > Hi Joe, just want to clarify for Z masses... knowing Oregon I am
      > wondering if you mean Milwaukie Oregon in Clackamas County or are
      you
      > speaking of the BIG city of Milwaukie in Wisconsin? Maybe its just
      me
      > because I probably missed the post talking about the show you are
      > speaking of. And you and I having seen each other's mugs already I
      > think I'll skip going to either city if that is OK with you ;o}
      But
      > good luck anyhoo!!!! Unless you're buying breakfast!
      >
      > Karin

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        One in the pack?........she IS the pack!................
        Awwooooooooooooooooooo!

        Always one in the pack....Wisconsin... :oP

        Karin wrote.... "And you and I having seen each other's mugs already I
        > think I'll skip going to either city if that is OK with you ;o}
        >But good luck anyhoo!!!! Unless you're buying breakfast!
        >
        > Karin

      • Ellen
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Joe I will be there and will be sure to stop by to talk and check out
          the new turnouts. I met you in Columbus--but that was long ago--I
          look forward to seeing you again

          Ellen
          Indianapolis

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted everyone in the area know that I was going to be working
          > the MTL Booth (Solo this time) in Milwaukee next weekend. If your in
          > the area, stop by so I can put a face on a name. I will have some new
          > product to show off as well, and we can fuss over the switches.
          >
          > Hope to see new and old friends there.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Joe
          > MTL

        • Dave Hjortnaes
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ejshelton@...> wrote:

            > Joe I will be there and will be sure to stop by to talk and check out
            > the new turnouts. I met you in Columbus--but that was long ago--I
            > look forward to seeing you again
            >
            > Ellen
            > Indianapolis
            >
            > Dear Ellen:

            Don't forget to stop by and add your vote to the cigar box contest on
            Saturday at the WIZkidZ site.
            Joe, will you be bringing any switches?

            dave h.
          • Joe DAmato
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
              Hi Ellen, good to hear from you. Yep, none for sale, but will have
              some to play with at the booth. We are working as fast as we can to
              get more done, and I think we will have enough this time to keep a
              good stock of them

              Cheers

              Joe

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Hjortnaes" <dlhort1955@...>