GP-35 light boards

  • Allan Borg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'd like to ask if anyone has no further use of the light board removed
      from GP-35's in favor of DCC conversions would you like to exchange one
      or two for an equal number of my Covered hoppers?
      Allan Borg
    • Jeff Merill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Alan

        Sure, I'll have at least 2. Now, depending on the arrival from
        Tony's (got Quantum shipping notice), I might be able to ship this
        Friday. If not, I'll have them when I get back from Business in
        Europe and a stop by Juerg's. 14 Nov. when I return. Could ship
        them anyway as I don't need the GPs now and will not need to DCC
        them until after I get back anyway.

        I might even have a 3rd one.

        Jeff Merrill
        SF Bay Area Z