New Insider loco for 2007

  • Graham Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      All
      I have just arrived home from the Stuttgart show and hot press for
      all. The new insider loco for Z scale in 2007 is the huge Borsig Class
      53 K 2-6-8-0 proposed loco. This is the loco that never was, Marklin
      did a HO version item number 37021 for those wanting a peak at what it
      looks like I will be copying the photo as soon as I can dig the
      picture from the many stock boxes in the back of my car
      Happy Haloween to all Graham
      the mad English Z Scaler