Thank You Joe & MTL

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      I would like to say Thanks to Joe D' and Micro-Trains for bringing us
      not only the great Loco's and Rollingstock, but also the nice Track
      system. Their may be questions about the lack of NMRA Z scale
      standards, but hey, I love all that MTL has given us. Just wish I
      could get more!

      Thanks Joe! Keep up the good work!

      Hobo Tim

      p.s. Thanks for the BNSF Husky Release!
    • Allan Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@...> wrote:

        > I would like to say Thanks to Joe D' and Micro-Trains for bringing us
        > not only the great Loco's and Rollingstock, but also the nice Track
        > system. Their may be questions about the lack of NMRA Z scale
        > standards, but hey, I love all that MTL has given us. Just wish I
        > could get more!
        >
        > Thanks Joe! Keep up the good work!
        >
        > Hobo Tim

        Sure can't argue with that! I have about a dozen MTL F-units, several
        GP35s, and a fair amount of rolling stock, as well as a lot (now) of
        the new track and two pair of switches. No complaints from me, and
        I'm sure there will be many more MTL purchases in my future--GP7s, for
        example, since they rank among my favorite diesels.

        I assume there are many others here, with large collections and small,
        who feel the same way.

        It's great that Joe contributes here on a regular basis, and it's also
        great that he has a thick skin so he can easily weather any storm.

        We all know the old saying: You can please some of the people all of
        the time, and all of the people some of the times, but you can't
        please all of the people all of the time. This is as true in the
        world of model railroading as anywhere else.
      • Joe DAmato
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
          The BNSF Husky...All for you big guy..all for you :o)!!!