Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Extension sets

  • Brian Redman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      On Oct 30, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Vince wrote:

      > Does anyone know the specifics on the contents of the Marklin
      > extension sets?
      > I have done searches, but the best I can find is that they have so
      > many curved pieces and so many straight pieces. Not particularly
      > helpful.
      > :-\
      > I do have the specs from the file sections on the individual pieces of
      > track, but I want to know how many of which track pieces come with the
      > T1, T2 and T3 extension sets.
      > Thanks,
      > Vince

      Hello, Vince. Go to:

      <http://z-world.com/misc/>

      The third document is the SET pamphlet. The bottom of the second
      page of the PDF lists the contents of each set. At the time that
      document was printed the turnouts came in pairs:

      pair = left + right
      8564 = 8565 + 8566
      8561 = 8562 + 8563
      8567 = 8568 + 8569