RE: [Z_Scale] Amherst Railway Society's Big Train Show Jan. 27-28, 2007

  • Gert Velthuizen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
      Congratulations and share some pictures aftewrads please!

      Gert

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: mchwilton@...: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:56:05 +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] Amherst Railway Society's Big Train Show Jan. 27-28, 2007

      Hi Everyone,I'm proud to announce the Tri-State Z Scalers will be displaying at the Amherst Railway Society's Big Train Show Jan. 27-28, 2007. We just received confirmation that we have been aloted 26 1/2' x 9 1/2' of display space for our L shaped modular display, up from 16' last year. We were very fortunate to get this much space at this well attended (21,000+ last year) invitational train show. Our thanks to Jeffrey Machan for arranging our invitation last year.This train show is well worth the trip from anywhere with over 5 acres of railroading in 3 big buildings and plenty of parking.Location & hours:Eastern States Exposition GroundsBetter Living Center * Young Building * Stroh Building1305 Memorial Ave.West Springfield, MA 01089Hours: Sat. Jan. 27 9am-5pm, Sun. Jan. 28 10am-5pmAdmission: $8.00 adults, Children 12 & under FREEParking: $5.00For more details visit <www.AmherstRail.org> Mark your calender & hope to zee you in January. All Z BeZt,Michael HilliardWilton, CT USATri-State Z Scaler<mchwilton@...>