Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Back on list was MTL classification yard

  • Mark Lewis
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 29, 2006
      I quit recieving e-mails the other day too, because of a bounced e-mail. My box was not full. Don't know what happened.

      Mark Lewis

      Edward Scullin <sculline@...> wrote:
      lenn
      I havae been gone for up to three weeks and returned to over 400 emails. So it couldn't have been
      that.
      There are no mysteries in electronics. Its all f---ing magic.
      Ed S